Superior service and competitive pricing
Our service team has a broad based local and national experience in the industries of professional services, technology & software, health care, alternative energy, e-commerce, as well as manufacturing and distribution. Your company will benefit from the depth of resources we bring to the engagement. You will receive timely, quality service, partner-level attention and seasoned business advice. Your company will benefit on a year-round basis for the following reasons:
- TAAD, LLP is a full- service accounting firm in Southern California, serving private and public companies listed on major U.S stock exchange platform.
- We can service your clients anywhere in the United States of America and in most international jurisdictions.
- Our client service management team has Big 4 or national firm experience in serving SEC reporting companies.
- We provide an unparalleled level of partner/manager attention combined with a client service philosophy. We frequently meet with you throughout the year to stay in touch and provide proactive advice.
- Our fees are reasonable and competitive.
- We are a registered firm in good standing with the PCAOB and the SEC.
- Significant going public experience – reverse merger or recapitalization transactions, initial public offerings, and the self-filings on Form S-1 and Form 10.
- Experience in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in the United States.
Giving our client attentive, year-round services
We strive to understand client’s business plans, operating challenges, and day-to-day activities. Our audit partner will oversee the component of the engagement to ensure seamless delivery of services. Our client will be served throughout the year. We will ensure our best ideas are communicated to our client when it comes to potential tax-saving ideas, operational improvement recommendations, updates related to new accounting pronouncements, or tax law changes.
Our client-service relationship will be based on certain longstanding principles, including:
- Outstanding client service focused on efficient and well-coordinated services.
- Team approach that is heavy on partner involvement.
- Commitment to completing work within the agreed-upon time frame.
- Staffing of the engagement team based on industry-specific qualifications and technical experience.
- Hands-on approach to planning, with management meeting and conference calls held routinely to discuss challenges to the business, industry issues, and new accounting pronouncements.
We have professional services organizations located in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan who are able to support our assurances and advisory services. Where possible, we will use our global network to leverage cost structure and to keep the international cost competitive. You can be assured that we have the capacity to serve our clients globally.